National Student Council’s (NSC) national and regional leadership conferences and programs feature nationally recognized speakers; engaging, high-energy sessions; and fun, hands-on training for both students and advisers. Held throughout the year, NASC conferences and programs provide student leaders and advisers with the opportunity to meet face-to-face to share ideas and experiences and network with peers from across the country. Many conferences also feature valuable professional development credit hours for advisors.
Leadership MANIA the 2018 NSC National Conference
Wayzata High School, Plymouth Minnesota
June 25-27, 2018(MASC pre-trip June 22-24)
The NSC National Conference is a unique way for student council members and advisors to meet with their peers from across the county and enhance their leadership skills. Experience the education, inspiration, and fun that only Nationals can provide.
MASC pre-trip information (preliminary) June 22-24, 2018.
MASC Pre-trip and conference cost is $1,382 (includes NSC Registration, MASC items, $85 additional spending cash for miscellaneous meals)
-includes all transportation, conference registration fees, hotel, entrance fees and meals (except for 2 lunches), conference tee shirts, buttons and pins
1) Email intent to attend to Ms. Keithley at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a picture or scanned copy of the signed parent agreement form. (detailed flyer and parent permission)
2) Complete this google form.
3) Ms. Keithley will give you the MASC group registration code along with directions for registering for the conference on the National Student Council website. You must register and submit registration payment by April 20th directly to National Student Council. (Cost of registration: $395 for member schools, $495 for nonmember schools)
4) Make check payable to MASC for $918 (remaining balance) due by May 18, 2018. Email Ms. Keithley for additional payment plan options.
5) We will have a parent and student meeting in early June for all students who are scheduled to attend this trip. We will work with all who register to schedule a date that works best for everyone.
FUNDRAISING GUIDE (written for LEAD conferences, but the information is applicable for the National Conference): http://www.leadconferences.org/about/fundraising-guide/