The Maryland Association of Student Councils (MASC) is an organization of school student councils. MASC depends largely on regional advisors to support the mission of MASC and communicate with the advisors in their regions.
Each year, MASC has several regional advisor meetings. It is a time to share information, get new ideas (we are our own best resource), express concerns, and plan for events.
Meetings: Virtual Zoom meetings – typically no more than one hour in length (3:00-4:00 p.m.)
Registration: An calendar invitation is sent to all regional advisors at least two weeks before the meeting. Please select “yes,” “no,” or “maybe” for your response.
Topics: In addition to regional sharing, please submit topics of discussion to the MASC Executive Director (school safety, mental health, special programs, election procedures, etc.)
• October 10 (9:00-1:00 p.m.) In-person meeting, Montgomery County (location TBD)
• January 23 (3:00-4:00 p.m.) virtual meeting
• March 1 (2:30-4:30 p.m.) In-person meeting after the Convention (complimentary hotel room Friday evening)
• March 12 (3:00-4:00 p.m.) virtual meeting
• June 11 (3:00-4:00 p.m.) virtual meeting