The Maryland Association of Student Councils (MASC) is an organization of school student councils. MASC depends largely on the regional advisors to support the mission of MASC and communicate with the advisors in their regions.
Each year, MASC has several regional advisor meetings. It is a time to share information, get new ideas (we are our own best resource), express concerns, and plan for events.
Meetings: Virtual Zoom meetings – typically no more than 1 1/2 hours in length
Registration: An calendar invitation is sent to all regional advisors at least two weeks before the meeting. Please select “yes,” “no,” or “maybe” for your response.
Topics: In addition to planned items, please submit topics of discussion to the MASC Executive Director
Scheduled for 2020-2021:
• October 14 – 4:30 p.m. – virtual meeting (Zoom invitation sent to all regional advisors)
• January 12 – 4:30 – 5:45 p.m. – virtual meeting – please record regional reports on the padlet link sent in the invitational email – a screen time saver for the meeting!
• Tentative April 6 – 4:30 – 5:45 p.m
Scheduled for 2021-2022:
• October 12 – 4:00 5:30 p.m.- virtual meeting
• January 11 – 4:00 5:30 p.m.- virtual meeting
• tentative: March 25 – after the convention (complimentary overnight room provided at the Clarion)