There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
At the last executive board meeting for 2019-2020, MASC will also share end of the year reports from our staff, officers, and regions as well as the state SMOB. In addition, seniors will be recognized, our outgoing officers and appointed staff will be recognized, and the new officers will be sworn in. If staff appointments for 2020-2021 have been made, then those student leaders will also be confirmed.
All student leaders are invited to attend this executive board meeting. Students do not need to hold any position to attend this meeting.
Registration closes at midnight the Wednesday prior to the Saturday event
AFTER May 27th, changes or additions to registration must be emailed to Nicete.Moodie@mdstudentcouncils.org and Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org
• When: Saturday, May 30, 2020
• On-site check-in: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
• Meeting: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Location: Parkdale High School – 6001 Good Luck Rd, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
• Emergency Form (pdf: EmergencyFormMay2020ExBd) (Word: EmergencyFormMay2020ExBd)
• Cost: $5.00 (PLEASE bring exact change or check payable to MASC)
• Registration Link: click here (closes at 11:59 p.m., on Wednesday, May 27, 2020)
• Agenda: coming soon
Location Details -Parkdale High School
All appointed staff is asked to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend.
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the Documents section of this website (link to minutes). No hard copies will be available at the meeting.
• Pre-filed or spontaneous legislation:(see MASC Legislation page)