There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
At this last executive board meeting for 2018-2019, MASC will share final reports from our staff, officers, and regions as well as the state SMOB. We will recognize our outgoing seniors and current appointed staff and officers. The officers-elect will be sworn in and the newly appointed staff will be confirmed.
Registration closes at midnight the Wednesday prior to the Saturday event
AFTER May 29th, changes or additions to registration must be emailed to Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org
• When: Saturday, June 1, 2019
• On-site check-in: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
• Meeting: 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Location: Parkdale High School (PGRASG)
• Emergency Form (pdf file) (Word file)
• Cost: $5.00 (PLEASE bring exact change!) – please note – no charge for the outgoing appointed staff
• Registration Link: click here (closes at 11:59 p.m., on Wednesday, May 29th)
Location Details –
All appointed staff is asked to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend.
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the documents section of this website (link to minutes). No hard copies will be available at the meeting.
(After the registration deadline, email Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org with any changes/updates in your registration status.)
• Pre-filed legislation:(see MASC Legislation page)