There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
At this forth executive board meeting for 2018-2019, MASC will be discussing legislation dealing with the MASC officer election rules and the Convention Standing Rules. There will also be reports from our staff, officers, and regions as well as mini-workshops, department planning, and general networking.
Registration closes at midnight the Wednesday prior to the Saturday event
AFTER February 20th, changes or additions to registration must be emailed to Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org
• When: Saturday, February 23, 2019
• On-site check-in: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
• Meeting: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Location: Mason Hall, Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore (ASCBC) – see below
• Emergency Form (pdf file) (Word file)
• Cost: $5.00 (PLEASE bring exact change!)
• Registration Link: (click here) opens Feb. 8th (closes at 11:59 p.m., on Wednesday, February 20)
• Agenda: (GoogleFilePDF)
Location Details – Mason Hall (Building number 47 on map) (Map-GoogleFile)
• Parking in the south garage(Under Mason Hall; costs $9 on weekends)
• Free street parking around campus
Student Greeters: Will have about 10 student greeters from ASCBC to help direct people or retrieve people when lost
All appointed staff is required to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend. The MASC 1st Vice President will contact Regional Presidents to share a regional update.
State Charity: Please bring any collected items for “Believe in Tomorrow” to this meeting (see list for regions)
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the documents section of this website (link to minutes). No hard copies will be available at the meeting.
(After the registration deadline, email Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org with any changes/updates in your registration status.)
• Pre-filed legislation:(see MASC Legislation page)