Approximately two days before the meeting, you will receive an email with the log-in information, agenda, meeting etiquette, and other information pertinent to the meeting.
There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
All student leaders are invited to attend executive board meetings. However, only executive board members will be able to vote on business items.
Appointed MASC Staff
All appointed staff is asked to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend.
A link to view regional and staff report BEFORE the meeting will be posted.
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the Documents section of this website (link to minutes).
• Pre-filed or spontaneous legislation: see MASC Legislation page
Some of these links are openly shared Google documents. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
• December 12, 2020: Links
– Officer and staff reports (flipgrid) https://flipgrid.com/c9aa04b5 Password: MASC2020
– Regional reports (flipgrid) https://flipgrid.com/103ad3a0 Password: MASC2020
– unedited recording of the December 12, 2020, Executive Board Meeting
https://reliantgov.zoomgov.com/rec/share/tfxPf4z-rT1ORa_u50vaCq4QPL-7X6a81CIa-fFczp44U_m9J5VxnCGrFPPrv4U Passcode: 6At0!D@O
• August 6, 2020 – Google Slides with staff and regional reports