There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
At the second executive board meeting for 2019-2020, MASC will share reports from our staff, officers, and regions as well as the state SMOB. We have important legislation to discuss and pass including the election rules for the student member on the Board of Education and for the state officers and also standing rules for the Legislative Session and the Convention.
Registration closes at midnight the Wednesday prior to the Saturday event
AFTER December 11th, changes or additions to registration must be emailed to Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org
• When: Saturday, December 14, 2019
• On-site check-in: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
• Meeting: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Location: Smithburg High School (WCASC) 66 N Main St, Smithsburg, MD 21783
• Emergency Form (pdf: EmergencyFormDec2019ExBd) (Word: EmergencyFormDec2019ExBd)
• Cost: $5.00 (PLEASE bring exact change or check payable to MASC)
• Registration Link: click here (closes at 11:59 p.m., on Wednesday, December 11, 2019)
Location Details –
All appointed staff is asked to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend.
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the Documents section of this website (link to minutes). No hard copies will be available at the meeting.
(After the registration deadline, email Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org with any changes/updates in your registration status.)
• Pre-filed legislation:(see MASC Legislation page)