All attendees must register in order to receive meeting log-in information. After registering, you will receive an email with your registration information as confirmation. If for any reason, you do not receive the confirmation, please just register again and be sure to click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the registration.
If joining virtually, approximately two days before the meeting, you will receive an email with the log-in information, agenda, meeting etiquette, and other information pertinent to the meeting.
There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
At the last executive board meeting for the 2021-22 school year, MASC will share reports from our staff, officers, and regions as well as the state SMOB. We will meet the newly appointed staff for 2022-2023 that are being confirmed, we will hear about the achievements of MASC this past year through the President’s State of the State Report and recognize our graduating seniors. In addition, we will hear potential bids from schools/regions wishing to host the Fall Leadership Conference, Legislative Session, or Convention.
Agenda (coming soon)
Appointed MASC Staff – outgoing and incoming!
All appointed staff is asked to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend.
• MASC Advance – Three-day, two-night event: Workshop presenter certification, Fall Leadership Conference training, August Executive Board Meeting August 2-4, Smith Center (Outdoor Education facility), Montgomery County.
A link to view regional and staff reports BEFORE the meeting will be posted.
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the Documents section of this website (link to minutes).
• Pre-filed or spontaneous legislation: see MASC Legislation page
Some of these links are openly shared Google documents. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
Link to minutes with report links included in the documents
• March 6, 2021 Links
• Officer/Staff/Regional Reports (flipgrid) https://flipgrid.com/cd1a4182
• December 12, 2020: Links
– Officer and staff reports (flipgrid) https://flipgrid.com/c9aa04b5 Password: MASC2020
– Regional reports (flipgrid) https://flipgrid.com/103ad3a0 Password: MASC2020
– unedited recording of the December 12, 2020, Executive Board Meeting
https://reliantgov.zoomgov.com/rec/share/tfxPf4z-rT1ORa_u50vaCq4QPL-7X6a81CIa-fFczp44U_m9J5VxnCGrFPPrv4U Passcode: 6At0!D@O
• August 6, 2020: Links
– link to Google Slides with staff and regional reports (click here)