There are openly shared Google documents linked on this page. Often you cannot access linked documents in Google drives through a school system account. Please consider using a personal or different email whenever you try to access those documents.
At the third executive board meeting for 2019-2020, MASC will also share reports from our staff, officers, and regions as well as the state SMOB. Discussion may also include possible legislation “tabled” from the Legislative Session as well as updates for the March Women’s Leadership Conference and Convention. In addition, the executive board will vote for the recipient of the Catherine Nora Murray Unsung Hero Award (only executive board members may submit nominations – deadline February 15: Link to Awards)
All student leaders are invited to attend this executive board meeting. Students do not need to hold any position to attend this meeting.
Registration closes at midnight the Wednesday prior to the Saturday event
AFTER December 11th, changes or additions to registration must be emailed to Karen.Crawford@mdstudentcouncils.org
• When: Saturday, February 22, 2020
• On-site check-in: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
• Meeting: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Location: Aberdeen High School (HCRASC) 251 Paradise Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001
• Emergency Form (pdf: EmergencyFormFeb202ExBd) (Word: EmergencyFormFeb202ExBd)
• Cost: $5.00 (PLEASE bring exact change or check payable to MASC)
• Registration Link: click here (closes at 11:59 p.m., on Wednesday, February 19, 2020)
• Agenda: coming soon
Location Details -Aberdeen High School (Harford County) 251 Paradise Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001
All appointed staff is asked to register whether they can or cannot attend. Regional presidents, regional 2nd vice presidents or middle school representatives, regional SMOBs/SROBs/Commission, and regional advisors are all encouraged to attend.
The minutes from the last executive board meeting are posted in the Documents section of this website (link to minutes). No hard copies will be available at the meeting.
• Pre-filed or spontaneous legislation:(see MASC Legislation page)